Home » » Cinderella 2015 download

Cinderella 2015 download




The story of Cinderella can be traced back to early Egypt, China, France, Germany and many other countries from around the world. The most well-known versions were written by Charles Perrault, Cendrillon, and by the Brothers Grimm, Aschenputtel. There have been countless film, television and stage adaptations of the iconic story, but the most well-known adaptation is Walt Disney's 1950 animated film.

I first fell in love with Walt Disney's animated film when I was just three-years-old. It was actually the first Disney film that I ever saw as a child. I can still remember being captivated by the story and singing along with the songs. It was as though a spell had been cast upon me, but the magic never wore off at midnight. There were no words to describe the level of excitement I had when I first found out that Disney was developing a live-action film of the timeless story.

Tonight, I had the opportunity to attend an advance screening of the upcoming live-action version of Walt's most beloved animated film. What I enjoyed most about the latest "animation to live-action" treatment, is that it's a relatively straightforward telling of the iconic story. While Alice in Wonderland and Maleficent were re-imaginings, Cinderella is retold respectfully for the new generation.

Lily James (Cinderella) and Richard Madden (Prince Charming) were rightfully chosen for their iconic roles. Lily truly captured the true essence of Cinderella's charm and beauty. Richard... those eyes... ahem... was truly charming in every sense of the word. I loved the chemistry between the Prince and Cinderella -- I don't think I've seen such chemistry between two characters in a Disney film for a very long time. It's very refreshing to see a fairy tale romance blossom!

Cate Blanchett (Lady Tremaine) and Helena Bonham Carter (Fairy Godmother) were perfectly cast for their respective roles. Cate not only brought a lot of depth to her character, but you could tell she was enjoying the role as the malicious stepmother. Helena not only brought a bit of comic relief to the film, but she was definitely fun to watch -- although you can't help but wonder if Mrs. Weasley actually zapped Bellatrix Lestrange into a parallel universe. Hmm?

I personally believe that Disney made the right decision to hire Kenneth Barangh to direct the film and Chris Weitz to write the screenplay. As I was watching the film on the big screen tonight, I could tell that they both approached the story with deep understanding and, most importantly, respect. I was genuinely relieved that it wasn't ruined by some unnecessary "dark" and "edgy" plot twist. Phew!

I absolutely loved Patrick Doyle's score for the film and found it to be quite fitting with the story. It was perfectly timed and it drew you into the fairy tale world. I will definitely buy the soundtrack when it's released next month. Sandy Powell's costumes, though silly at times, were excellent. I don't think I've seen such beautiful designs in one film since the Golden Age of Hollywood. I genuinely hope Sandy will be nominated for an Oscar for those stunning costumes. Bravo!

The film itself is a visual marvel -- especially for the fairy tale genre. I was truly swept away by the lavish sets that were designed by Dante Ferretti. I don't think I've seen such a breath-taking production since the late 1930's. The special effects were equally breath-taking, with the dress transformation and the carriage-to-pumpkin scenes being two of my favourite visual highlights. I'm genuinely happy that Disney kept the magic alive in this film. Very impressive!

My only disappointment was the running time of the theatrical cut. I personally believe that it should have been 10 minutes or 15 minutes longer to flesh out the story more. The film flowed smoothly and didn't feel rushed, but there were a number of scenes and dialogue that were, unfortunately, left on the cutting room floor. Hopefully Disney will release an extended cut, or include those deleted scenes on the home media release. You hear me, Disney?!

Despite my issue with the running time, I genuinely believe that Disney did something right with their latest live-action film. While most people were probably expecting a sword-wielding action hero, I'm happy that Disney treated their most beloved character with the uttermost care and respect. The story of Cinderella is very personal to each person who has felt like the underdog, but managed to rise like a Phoenix from the ashes in the end. If Walt Disney were alive today, I'm sure he would be proud to see his most treasured little savior be retold to the new generation in a beautiful and charming way. Bravo!


===>DOWNLOAD  <===

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2014 Full HD Movie Download